Samsung Galaxy Note 9
128GB, Cloud Silver
What's in the box ?
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm, 201g. Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper, Lavender Purple color schemes.
- Display: 6.4" Super AMOLED 'Infinity Display', 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 516ppi; HDR10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
- Rear camera: Primary 12MP, Type 1/2.55" sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length, dual pixel PDAF, OIS; Secondary 12MP, Type 1/3.4" sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length, autofocus, OIS; 2x zoom. 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 8.1 Oreo; Samsung Experience 9.0; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home.
- Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4x2.7GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU. Exynos 9810: octa-core CPU (4x3rd-gen Mongoose 2.7GHz + 4xCortex-A55 1.8GHz), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM; 128/512GB of storage; microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging (same as S7/S8/S9); QuickCharge 2.0 support; WPC(Qi)&PMA wireless charging.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets (hybrid slot); LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 (1.2Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Misc: Bluetooth-enabled S Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls; fingerprint/iris/face recognition; stereo speakers tuned by AKG; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones; DeX dock compatibility.
Device authenticated and sold by Mobile City
- New Zealand Certified Seller
- 10,249 Orders
40+ quality checkpointstested on this device
- Battery health (min 80%)
- Jack / Charger
1 tree planted for each order
ReebeloCare 24 Months Extended Protection
Any problems with your phone? Don’t worry about it, we are here to help! All devices at Reebelo come with a 12 months limited warranty. With ReebeloCare, you can upgrade your warranty to 24 months and get better coverage at the same time. ReebeloCare gives you longer peace of mind and protects you from all hardware or software defects that compromise functionality at the point of sale, up until the end of your ReebeloCare period.
In addition, ReebeloCare covers up to 1 accidental damage incident with fixed service fee, where only high-quality repair parts are used. This includes any accidental physical damage, battery wear, or screen damage (please note that liquid damage caused by the customer or third party is excluded from the protection). Each accidental damage incident is subject to a service fee, depending on the sales price of the device (under $500 device value: $99 service fee; $501-$1200 device value: $199 service fee; $1201-$2000 device value: $249 service fee).
During your Warranty & ReebeloCare period, you can reach out to our service experts in case of any problems. After troubleshooting the problem, we will send you a free return label to send in the device. Our experts will repair the device promptly. In case of accidental damages such as liquid water damage which are not covered by the warranty terms, you are entitled to our discounted repair fees.