iPhone 11 Pro
What's in the box ?
40+ quality checkpoints have been tested on this product :
- 100% Functional
- Dimensions: 144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.81 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type: Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size: 5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- OS: iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 14.5.1
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Triple): 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS | 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom | 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6"
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6" | SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation | Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3046 mAh, non-removable (11.67 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) | USB Power Delivery 2.0 | Qi wireless charging
- Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Device authenticated and sold by Digital Store
- New Zealand Certified Seller
- 10,249 Orders
40+ quality checkpointstested on this device
- Battery health (min 80%)
- Jack / Charger
1 tree planted for each order
ReebeloCare 24 Months Extended Protection
Any problems with your phone? Don’t worry about it, we are here to help! All devices at Reebelo come with a 12 months limited warranty. With ReebeloCare, you can upgrade your warranty to 24 months and get better coverage at the same time. ReebeloCare gives you longer peace of mind and protects you from all hardware or software defects that compromise functionality at the point of sale, up until the end of your ReebeloCare period.
In addition, ReebeloCare covers up to 1 accidental damage incident with fixed service fee, where only high-quality repair parts are used. This includes any accidental physical damage, battery wear, or screen damage (please note that liquid damage caused by the customer or third party is excluded from the protection). Each accidental damage incident is subject to a service fee, depending on the sales price of the device (under $500 device value: $99 service fee; $501-$1200 device value: $199 service fee; $1201-$2000 device value: $249 service fee).
During your Warranty & ReebeloCare period, you can reach out to our service experts in case of any problems. After troubleshooting the problem, we will send you a free return label to send in the device. Our experts will repair the device promptly. In case of accidental damages such as liquid water damage which are not covered by the warranty terms, you are entitled to our discounted repair fees.