Samsung Galaxy S8+Selling Fast!
- Free Standard
- 2-3 Biz Days
- Ships from
- Dimensions: 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm (6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED
- Display Size: 6.2 inches, 98.3 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~529 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 | Always-on display
- OS: 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 (10 nm) - EMEA | Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) - USA & China
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - EMEA | Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) - USA & China
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP20 - EMEA | Adreno 540 - USA & China
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM | UFS 2.0 or UFS 2.1
- Main Camera (Single): 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS, OIS
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6"", 1.22µm, AF | 2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video: 1440p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes | 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 | Samsung DeX (desktop experience support) | ANT+ | Bixby natural language commands and dictation | Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable (13.48 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 15W | Quick Charge 2.0 | Qi/PMA wireless charging - market dependent
- Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Device authenticated and sold by Expert Infotech
- New Zealand Certified Seller
40+ quality checkpointstested on this device
- Battery health (min 80%)
- Jack / Charger
ReebeloCare 24 Months Extended Protection
Any problems with your phone? Don’t worry about it, we are here to help! All devices at Reebelo come with a 12 months limited warranty. With ReebeloCare, you can upgrade your warranty to 24 months and get better coverage at the same time. ReebeloCare gives you longer peace of mind and protects you from all hardware or software defects that compromise functionality at the point of sale, up until the end of your ReebeloCare period.
In addition, ReebeloCare covers up to 1 accidental damage incident with fixed service fee, where only high-quality repair parts are used. This includes any accidental physical damage, battery wear, or screen damage (please note that liquid damage caused by the customer or third party is excluded from the protection). Each accidental damage incident is subject to a service fee, depending on the sales price of the device (under $500 device value: $99 service fee; $501-$1200 device value: $199 service fee; $1201-$2000 device value: $249 service fee).
During your Warranty & ReebeloCare period, you can reach out to our service experts in case of any problems. After troubleshooting the problem, we will send you a free return label to send in the device. Our experts will repair the device promptly. In case of accidental damages such as liquid water damage which are not covered by the warranty terms, you are entitled to our discounted repair fees.
Samsung Galaxy S8+
64GB | Silver | As New
4 other offers available
Join the Circular Economy
Together with your help, we make tech devices sustainable!
Australian Cricket Team Player
I myself I recently bought this phone from Reebelo, who are doing their part to tackle with this e-wastage problem. It’s really high quality, very affordable and most importantly, it cuts down e-waste.
Bought a refreshed iPhone 8Saved 148g of e-waste - and a lot of money!
Former Kiwi Cricket team’s Batsman
I’ve just bought my daughter a perfectly functional iPhone at a really affordable price. Reebelo is a trusted Kiwi marketplace for refurbished tech. The free delivery and warranty? That’s just an added bonus for our piece of mind.
Bought a refreshed iPhone 11 Pro MaxHas been happy ever since
Sustainable tech devices for less money - 100% functional & looks brand new!
Bought a refreshed iPhone 11 Pro Max